Miss Real Squeal Scholarship Pageant
Divisions: Baby Miss (0-12 months), Teeny Miss (13 months-2 years)
Tiny Miss (3-4 years), Little Miss (5-6 years), Young Miss (7-9)
● Dresses should be age-appropriate formal pageant dresses. Tanning is allowed. Girls should model a TRADITIONAL T- pattern. Extensions are allowed for these divisions but SHOULD LOOK NATURAL. Choice of hairstyle and makeup style is at the discretion of the contestant, however, we encourage girls to have age-appropriate hair and makeup in each category. This is a semi-glitz pageant.
Divisions: Junior Miss (10-12 years), Teen Miss (13-15 years), Miss (16-21 years)
● Dresses should be formal age-appropriate pageant dresses. Choice of hairstyle and makeup style is at the discretion of the contestant, however, we encourage girls to have age-appropriate hair and makeup in each category. This is a semi-glitz pageant. Extensions are allowed for these divisions but SHOULD LOOK NATURAL. Tanning is allowed.
Girls will model a TRADITIONAL T-pattern.
SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED IN THE MISS DIVISION.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- Winners will receive a crown, trophy, and sash. Runners-up in each division will receive a trophy. Photogenic and People’s Choice will be awarded in each division.
- Contestants will be judged on facial beauty, poise/personality, and overall appearance.
- Optional Photogenic for each age division: One winner will be awarded in each division. Submit an 8×10 color or black & white picture to the director at registration. Any pictures turned in after registration may not be judged. The participant’s name should be on the back of the submitted photo and may be picked up Saturday after the pageant.
- Optional People’s Choice for each age division: One winner per division will be chosen for People’s Choice. Votes for this award will be $1, the contestant with the most money collected will receive a crown. You may start collecting votes early. They can be turned in on pageant day during registration and throughout the pageant until crowning.
- Optional Prettiest Hair, Prettiest Dress, Best Personality, Most Beautiful will be awarded in each division to the contestant entered with the highest score for each.
- All contestants must be single and never married and/or pregnant and have never been convicted of a crime.
- Judges' score sheets will be emailed out to those that request them at registration and will be sent out within one week of the pageant. There will be a sheet at registration that will need to be filled out in order to get the score sheets emailed. Please do not message/call/email the director later to ask for score sheets.
- All queens, queen’s court, photogenic winners, and people’s choice winners will need to report to the photographer immediately following the crowning of each group to take division winner pictures.
- All winners from the morning pageant will need to return to the evening pageant to be introduced and participate in the 2021 Queen’s photoshoot directly following the evening pageant on stage and wear the dress that she won in.
- All Academic Scholarship monies will be awarded to the educational institution of the winner’s choice, not an individual, pending the director’s approval. The designated queen must fulfill all assigned duties and responsibilities throughout her reign. Conduct for all Queens representing the Lyons Real Squeal BBQ & Music Festival organization is expected to be of the highest standards.
- Winners in each age division are required to attend the Lyons Real Squeal BBQ & Music Festival in Lyons, GA on October 8 & 9, 2021.
- Winners will be asked to ride in the Lyons Christmas Parade on December 3, 2021.
- Due to Covid-19 and the pandemic we are currently facing, there will be safety measures in place for all that attend and participate in the pageant. As we approach the event date, the circumstances will be evaluated and CDC guidelines will be followed. You will also have a waiver to sign stating guidelines that should be followed before entering the building.